Temporary Roadways Ludlow & Tenbury Wells
Heavy traffic on and around construction sites can cause extensive damage to the ground surrounding the site. If you want to protect sensitive ground areas and minimise disruption to your surroundings, we recommend that you invest in one of our temporary roadways. Designed to withstand heavy traffic from mini diggers, other vehicles and pedestrians, these roadways will not only protect the ground, but will also prevent your site from becoming excessively muddy, and prevent access becoming difficult. Keeping your site operational and your project running smoothly can be much simpler when you invest in a temporary roadway from Tenbury Plant & Tool Hire.
Based in Tenbury Wells, we provide temporary roadways throughout Ludlow and surrounding areas, so if you are planning construction work in an area where the ground is susceptible to damage, make sure you put one of our roadways in place before your project gets underway.
Temporary Access Ludlow & Tenbury Wells
As well as providing roadways to the construction industry, we also work with utility companies who require temporary access to sites in Ludlow, Tenbury Wells and across the local region. These anti-slip, anti-trip surfaces will enable you to easily access a site whilst also helping to maintain the highest standards of health and safety, and are provided in panels for quick and easy assembly.
If you require temporary access to a site in Tenbury Wells or elsewhere locally, contact Tenbury Plant & Tool Hire first to find out more about our services, or to gain an affordable quotation for a roadway.
Some of the Benefits
- Can be placed together to create any length or width for you venue / event / site
- Strong and Durable yet lightweight with different tracking such as roadway, walkway, smooth and outrigger
- Non Slip Surface to keep people safe whilst using the flooring at outdoors locations and events
- Light Medium & Heavy Duty types of flooring available
- 100% recyclable materials used with flexibity over different ground contours
- Joiners / Fitter are available for fixture if required